Account can be opened by an individual, HUF, Co-operative society, partnership firm, specialised association, Trust, Private as well as Public Ltd. Company etc. generally for business purposes with a minimum amount of Rs.5000/.
No Interest will be paid to the depositors in Current account.
Requirement for opening Current account:-
(i) Completion of Know Your Customer formalities ID Proof : Any one required
Passport, PAN card, Election Card, Driving Licence, Aadhar card etc. Where the photo has been affixed and self attested by the applicant.
(ii)Address proof:- Any one required
Ration Card, Electricity Bill, Telephone Bill, Credit card statement, Salary Slip with address, Bank account statement with address, address authenticated by the employer etc. where address has been given.
Completion of Know Your Customer formalities (other than individual)
- CST/VAT certificate·
- Sales and income tax returns.
- In case of partnership: Partnership deed.
- TIN Number, Registration Number of the firm.
- Seal of the proprietor/ partner/director (as the case may be)
- In case of company: Memorandum of Association and article of association.
- Certificate/licence issued by the Municipal authorities under Shop & Establishment Act.
- On Maintaining QAB(Quarterly Average Balance) of Rs 100000 in Current Account-
- Free Cash Deposit Facility
- Free NEFT Facility
- Free Internet Banking Facility
- Free Cheque Book Facility (60 Leaves).