Savings Deposit Account:-
Account can be opened by an individual, HUF, Co-operative society, Trust with a minimum amount of Rs.100/- and with cheque book by Rs.1000/- & Interest will be paid to the depositor at half yearly rests in September and March @ 4% per annum will be calculated on daily basis i.e. on the balance maintained by the depositor.
- Nomination facility is available and recommended.
- ATM can be issued to the depositor for withdrawing the money.
- Lots of flexibility for deposits and withdrawal of funds from the account.
- Personal Accident Insurance of Rs. 50000/- available at an annual Premium of Rs. 13/- only.
- Interest earned up to Rs 10,000 in a financial year on Saving Bank accounts are exempted from tax.
- On ATM 3 transactions are free in a month, after that Rs.18 per transactions will be charged. Transactions will include balance enquiry as well.
Savings Bank Classic Accounts:-
Deposit Amount Rupees more than 1 Lacs will be earn interest @ 6% p.a.
Requirement for opening SB account:-
- 2 Photo
- Completion of Know Your Customer formalities
- ID Proof : Any one required:
Passport, PAN card, Election Card, Driving Licence, Aadhar card etc. Where the photo has been affixed and self attested by the applicant.
- Address proof:- Any one required
Ration Card, Electricity Bill, Telephone Bill, Credit card statement, Salary Slip with address, Bank account statement with address, address authenticated by the employer etc. where address has been given.
3. In case of HUF constitution of HUF.
4. In case of co-operative society, Trust etc. bye laws are required.
5. PAN CARD in case of deposit of Rs. 50000 and above is required.