FIXED DEPOSITS -
Account can be opened by an individual, HUF, Co-operative society, Trust, Partnership firm or Company with a minimum amount of Rs.1000/-. Requirement for opening Fixed Deposit account (If already having SB/CD account KYC is not required)
Completion of Know Your Customer formalities
- ID Proof : Any one required:
Passport, PAN card, Election Card, Driving Licence, Aadhar card etc. Where the photo has been affixed and self attested by the applicant.
- Address proof:- Any one required
Ration Card, Electricity Bill, Telephone Bill, Credit card statement, Salary Slip with address, Bank account statement with address, address authenticated by the employer etc. where address has been given.
- Period of deposit from 7 days to 7 years.
- Senior Citizens get 0.50% extra interest rate.
- Loans / OD up to 90% of the Principal deposit.
- Deposit Amount: Minimum:1000/-, Maximum: No limit
- Payment of interest on monthly interval will be at discounted rate.
- Interest will be paid at the contracted rate irrespective of change in the rate thereafter.
- ROI are 7.50% for 1 Year upto 7 Years.
- Payment of interest at Monthly/Quarterly/Calendar quarter basis as per your requirement.
- Nomination facility available and recommended.
- TDS will be deducted when interest paid or accrued or reinvested per customer, exceeds Rs. 10,000 in a financial year.
- TDS at prevalent rate is deducted at source if Form 15G/15H not submitted. If PAN No. Is not provided then TDS will be deducted @20%.
- For providing 15G/15H Pan Card no. is compulsory.
- No TDS will be deducted on savings bank Account interest
- The TDR can be linked to any Savings Bank or Current Account from where you can withdraw periodical interest. TDS payments, if any, can be made to the Government as and when it is due from linked account.
Premature payment: In all other cases above one year, in case of premature withdrawal, the interest shall be 1% below the rate applicable for the period the deposit has remained with the Bank or 1% below the contracted rate, whichever is lower. However, no interest will be paid if the deposit remains with the bank for less than 7 days period.